Welcome to ncbikeways!
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The content published on ncbikeways.com, including but not limited to articles, images, logos, and trademarks, is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You must not reproduce, modify, or distribute any materials from this site without prior written consent from the respective owners.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from ncbikeways’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ncbikeways’ website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ncbikeways at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
4. User Conduct
While using ncbikeways.com, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not engage in any activities that may harm, disrupt, or interfere with the functioning of our website.
- Do not upload or transmit any harmful or malicious content, including viruses, worms, or any other software intended to damage or alter computer systems or data.
- Do not engage in any form of unauthorized advertising or spamming.
- Do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
5. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services not owned or controlled by ncbikeways. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that ncbikeways shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by the use or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available through these websites or services.
The materials on ncbikeways.com are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ncbikeways makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall ncbikeways or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ncbikeways’ website, even if ncbikeways or a ncbikeways authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
9. Governing Law